Top ten ways to eat up pumpkins!
My local farmers market is packed full of delicious fresh pumpkins and squashes at the moment, and they are such great value! We can’t get enough of them! There are so many ways to use them for delicious warming winter meals, but here are my top ten ideas to get you started!
- Pumpkin, Chestnut and Saffron Risotto
- Pumpkin and Kidney Bean Soup
- Butternut Squash, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Maple-syrup Glazed Pumpkin
- Roasted Butternut Squash Couscous Salad
- Butternut Squash and Cashew Nut Stir-fry
- Pumpkin Curry
- Spicy Pumpkin Penne
- Butternut Squash Tart
- Bean and Pumpkin Chilli